Sales Manager - Katy
Posted On: March 06, 2020
Last Day to Apply: May 06, 2020
Job Mission: Manage all Sales Managers and sales staff, ensuring outstanding customer service in a professional manner while following all processes and procedures of Holiday World. Responsible for the sales department performance and results as well as build, train and maintain a quality sales organization. Manage the inventory which in turn is profitable for Holiday World.
- Minimum 2-3 years Successful Sales management experience in the RV Industry.
- Experience with managing inventory, managing sales staff and proven successful sales experience.
- Must have experience mentoring, motivating, coaching, counselling and understanding what motivates employees on an individual basis.
- Proven and successful customer service skills and handling customer resolutions.
- A strong leader in implements of processes and procedures.
- Hire quality salespeople through hiring procedures provided, in-depth training, either in-house or through outside means.
- Enforce all Sales processes and minimum expectations for sales goals.
- Utilize all educational training materials provided by the manufacturer, Holiday World and other outside sources provided to train sales staff and strengthen their product knowledge.
- Establish and implement prospecting, demonstration, customer handling, closing, and delivery systems that clearly define our relationships to our customers.
- Maintain and control performance reviews with each sales consultant each month.
- Define sales and gross profit goals and objectives with each sales consultant monthly and yearly.
- Research, define and maintain current market information to maximize sales profitability, turn ratios and customer satisfaction.
- Establish and give input on forecast unit sales and gross profit levels by brands and makes.
- Maintain and manage inventory levels to maximize turn ratio.
- Develop and maintain good relations with all current and future partners.
- Responsible for the net profit/loss position of the store that is being managed.
- Hire/fire responsibility with the approval of corporate oversight.
- Input with upper management of market ideas and material.
Behavioral Skills Required
- Must have experience in mentoring, motivating, managing, coaching and counselling along with understanding what motivates employees individually.
- Must have high compassion and understanding for customers; be able to solve customers’ problems in a satisfactory way.
- Proven Successful Sales training and motivational skills.
- Proficient in oral and written communication.
- Above average computer knowledge and skill.
Holiday World offers:
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 325 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career-minded, goal-driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.
Holiday World is an EEO employer.