Last Day to Apply: August 31, 2018
Make Ready Technician – Auto Detailer
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Make Ready Technician/Auto Detailer. The purpose of the Make Ready Technician position is to prepare and detail vehicles for delivery.
- Trains and assists other make-ready and detail technicians
- Orders and inventories make-ready supplies
- Acts as liaison between department staff(s) and Sales Managers to facilitate the process for new and pre-owned vehicles
- Details clients’ vehicles as needed
- Maintains strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
- Notes damage and notify Service so a claim can be filed within 24 hours
- Performs quality control inspection of all vehicles before being brought to frontline
- Coordinates with Sales and Service to insure on-time deliveries
- Attends department meetings
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to utilize manual dexterity as well as stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 225 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.