Posted On: March 09, 2020
Last Day to Apply: April 10, 2020
SERVICE DEPARTMENT RECEPTIONIST
At Holiday World we strive to give our customers exceptional service. We are looking for a friendly, positive and energetic professional to join our service department team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer the phone and direct callers to the appropriate party or department
- Gather information from customers needing service work and complete any necessary paperwork
- Listen to client concerns and determine their needs
- Support service team with related clerical work
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service focus
- Ability of operate a multi-line phone system
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work week-ends and evenings
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to sit and stand for long periods of time
ABOUT OUR DEALERSHIP
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 300 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.