RV Service Technician
Posted On: March 03, 2020
Last Day to Apply: May 03, 2020
RV Techs know a little bit about everything—electrical, plumbing, carpentry, flooring, etc. If you can do any one of these, we’ll teach you the rest! To get started as a new RV tech in our dealership, you don’t need specific RV experience. But you do need to be handy, dedicated, responsible, professional and have a great attitude. We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs who see the value in a good day’s work for good a day’s pay. Strong demand provides a steady workflow, safe work environment, and great pay and benefits.
- Examine and diagnose RV problems.
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or RV service advisor.
- Communicate additional service requests to RV service advisor.
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with shop foreman.
- Provide labor time estimates to RV service advisor.
- Monitor repair time and update RV service advisor regularly.
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on RV care and operation.
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs.
- Assist in mentoring RV technician trainees.
- Attend company and factory training.
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste.
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Pass a Background Check
- Certifications are a plus
- Positive Attitude
Hourly or Flat Rate pay is based on experience and certifications
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for growth
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About of Dealership
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 325 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.