RV PARTS MANAGER
League City, Texas
Posted On: November 27, 2019
Last Day to Apply: December 13, 2019
Parts Manager – Recreational Vehicles
Our growing dealership needs someone with the energy and eagerness to run an efficient Parts Department.
Excellent pay and benefits are just the beginning. The opportunities for advancement and enrichment are almost limitless for a motivated, detail-oriented parts manager. And the time to act is now! Don’t put your career on hold for another minute. Contact us today and let’s get the ball rolling.
- Participate in operations/departmental planning
- Help with annual budgets
- Reconcile daily parts invoices
- Track the daily gross sales of parts department
- Reconcile and report shortages and/or damage
- Reconcile parts/warranty return reports
- Provide on-the-job training for parts department staff
- Compile and analyze monthly management reports
- Maintain tight control over parts inventory
- Ensure the quality of customer service provided by parts department
- Coordinate parts marketing
- Calculate and submit monthly obsolescence reports
- Hold weekly department meetings
- Attend weekly manager meetings
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma and at least one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver License (must be insurable)
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan with matching participation, vacation time, holidays. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 225 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.