RV Sales Consultant
Posted On: November 18, 2019
Last Day to Apply: December 09, 2019
Sales Consultant – Recreational Vehicle
Are you ready to jump start your sales career into overdrive? Now is the perfect time to join our team! This is an opportunity to turn your skills, excellent customer service and industry expertise into major profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team player who wants to, not only close the sale, but turn new buyers into lifetime customers. You do not need previous experience to take advantage of this opportunity.
What you need is a great attitude, a talent for dealing with people and a knack for paying attention to even the smallest detail. We will provide the training you need to succeed! Candidates who have excelled in this position include former business owners, educators and insurance agents, but we are open to anyone with passion, drive and potential.
Training starts Dec. 16th
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to delivery)
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications
- To maximize earning potential, you must be willing to work Saturdays.
Education and/or Experience
Previous sales experience is not necessary, but relevant education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Top performers in this position have an earning potential of $80,000 to $150,000 or more!
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 225 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.