Motorhome Sales Manager - Katy Texas
Posted On: December 02, 2019
Last Day to Apply: December 31, 2019
Motorhome Sales Manager – Recreational Vehicle
If you love to win and are fiercely competitive, then don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by. We are looking for a Sales Manager who is energetic, passionate, highly motivated and ready to guide an outstanding sales team to success. With sales volume on the rise, we need a leader with a proven track record of exceptional Leadership skills, customer service, sales skills and training abilities.
- Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in RV Sales Management
- 5 years of successful Motorhome Sales Experience
- Passionate about customer retention and CSI in Sales
- Understanding of monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Team Player and able to work with each salesperson & manager with common work goals and objectives that are set and established.
- Create a positive sales culture for the team & create a “TEAM” atmosphere focusing on employee retention.
- Conduct Sales meetings.
- Understand and Maintain a balanced inventory in new and used sales.
- Work with the other department managers to create the best overall strategy that can help the dealership exceed customers expectation.
Professional appearance and attitude
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience with a Salary and Commission.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 300 today with Six Locations. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career-minded, goal-driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.