League City, Texas
Service Advisor - Recreational Vehicles
If you are customer service oriented and happens to love recreational vehicles, then our dealership has the perfect job for you. We are looking for an outstanding communicator with a professional appearance and a strong work ethic, someone who is equally comfortable greeting customers as they are scheduling appointments and serves as a liaison between customers and service technicians. Successful candidates will also have excellent follow-through skills, exceptional customer service skills and a sharp eye for details.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously
- Listen to each customer and clearly articulate repair needs to technicians
- Upsell recommended/additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Provide accurate estimates of repair/maintenance costs
- Adhere to dealership policy on customer vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Inspect repair quality and ensure that all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
Compensation is based on experience. Paid salary plus commission.
Education and/or Experience
A high school diploma or equivalency degree is required. Experience in a service-related position is also preferred, but not necessary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for growth
About of Dealership
Holiday World RV operates some of the nation’s premier RV dealerships. We have become the top choice for RVers in our market. Holiday World RV is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team. We value our employees and recognize they are our greatest asset.