MOTORHOME SALES PROFESSIONAL
Last Day to Apply: August 31, 2018
Sales Associate – Recreational Vehicles.
Only 2 Positions available! Motor Home Sales Consultant.
If you're ready to kick your sales career into overdrive, now is the perfect time to join our team of RV sales professionals. This is an opportunity to turn your sales skills, excellent customer service and industry expertise into major profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who not only want to close the sale but turn new buyers into lifetime customers. You don't need previous sales experience to take advantage of this RV sales opportunity with unlimited earning potenial.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process.
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery).
- Present and demonstrate inventory.
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports.
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share.
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership.
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards.
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification.
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- To maximize earning potential, you must be willing to work weekends.
Education and/or Experience;
Previous sales experience is not necessary, but previous motor home sales experience is a PLUS!
INTERVIEWING FOR THIS POSITION FROM NOW UNTIL JULY 31TH!
TRAINING STARTS AUGUST 6TH!!
Last Year our Top performers earned over $150,000!! Are YOU our next Top performer?
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership.
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 225 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.