Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Parts Specialist to purchase, sell, store, and issue parts while serving internal, wholesale and retail clients.
- Determines needs and specify part accurately
- Creates and modifies purchase order and issue to appropriate vendor to order parts
- Records warranty parts returned
- Creates special ordered parts on dealership computer system and notifies ASM, Technician or client upon receipt
- Reviews special order parts tracking
- Processes and closes open invoices
- Compares invoices against requisitions to verify quality and quantity of merchandise received
- Keep records of outside purchases, parts received and issued
- Performs on-going inventories in warehouse
- Attends weekly department meetings
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year dealership warehouse experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 225 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.