RV Service Manager - League City
League City, Texas
Last Day to Apply: July 15, 2018
Manage a team of RV Technicians to efficiently prepare towable and motorized RV’s for sale and complete warranty repairs. Develop the team of technicians by working with our corporate service trainer. Manage work flow and customer satisfaction through our service advisors to maximize income and CSI.
- Recruit and manage all service department personnel
- Enforce company policy and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and enjoyable work environment.
- Work directly with other department managers and operations VP’s to assist in achieving store goals.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with staff and department managers to review performance, enhance communication, and redirect daily activities to achieve store goals.
- Management experience in the RV, Auto, Marine, farm tractor/implement, or Power Sports industries.
- Skills in Leadership, Organization, and Communication.
- Some Technical School or College is a plus.
We offer a base salary plus monthly commissions and annual bonus. Income will depend on performance and ranges from $85,000 to $125,000 annually.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for growth
About of Dealership
Holiday World RV operates some of the nation’s premier RV dealerships. We have become the top choice for RVers in our market. Holiday World RV is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team. We value our employees and recognize they are our greatest asset.