INTERNET SALES POSITION
Internet Sales Consultant – Recreational Vehicle
Internet Sales will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). Internet Sales will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources. If you’re ready to kick your sales career into overdrive, now is the perfect time to join our team of RV sales professionals.
- Answer incoming phone calls to set appointments.
- Respond to inbound internet leads by phone, text message, and email.
- Follow-up with unsold customers
- Schedule sales appointments
- Confirm all sales appointments
- Reschedule missed sales appointments
- Generate business through prospecting and proper follow-up
- Utilize organizational software system to access information.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process.
- Manage daily reports.
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications.
- To maximize earning potential, you must be willing to work Saturday’s.
- Great phone skills are a PLUS.
- Telemarketing experience a plus
- Basic math skills required
- Paid training
Education and/or Experience.
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS, but not required. We offer professional ongoing training
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies. Top performers in this position have an earning potential of $80,000 to $120,000 or more!
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 225 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.