RV Service Technician
League City, Texas
Last Day to Apply: November 16, 2017
RV Service Technician/Handyman
RV Technician or Handyman with knowledge on electrical, plumbing, cabinetry, construction, and appliances needed in our dealerships to work on RV trailers, fifth wheels, and motorhomes. Strong demand provides a steady workflow, safe work environment, and great pay and benefits.
- Diagnose repairs
- Repair and/or replace components as necessary.
- Communicate information and updates about work to shop foreman and service advisors.
- Accurately account for time spent on jobs utilizing our computer and paper systems.
- Follow manufacturer policies and procedures to ensure reimbursement for warranty repairs.
- Install RV accessories and components.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Drug Screening
- Background Check
- Certifications are a plus
Hourly or Flat Rate pay range from $15 to $35; depending on experience and certifications.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for growth
About of Dealership
Holiday World RV operates some of the nation’s premier RV dealerships. We have become the top choice for RVers in our market. Holiday World RV is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team. We value our employees and recognize they are our greatest asset.