Last Day to Apply: September 30, 2018
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Receptionist. The Receptionist will hospitably greet all clients and operate the switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls.
- Understands and follows the receptionist process
- Performs clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, data entry, filing, photocopying, faxing, and sorting mail
- Receives visitors, obtains name and nature of business
- Updates telephone directory
- Directs clients to lounge, and refers clients to appropriate personal for vehicle status updates
- Diffuses client concerns and directs to the appropriate member for assistance
- Monitors demo car keys and logs demo car reports as appropriate
- Attends department meetings
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hourly wage starting at $8.50 per hour
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 225 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.