RV Sales Consultant
Last Day to Apply: March 31, 2018
Sales Consultant – Recreational Vehicles
Sales Experience? No Sales Experience? No Problem. The RV Business is on of the fastest growing employment segments for people looking for New opportunities. The RV Business has a $49 billion dollar impact nationally. You have a chance to grow with Holiday World and we are expanding. We are looking for talented people who are looking not for a job but a career with earning potential the first year of $80,000 to $150,000. Bring a Great Attitude, a talent for dealing with people and learn how to sell the RV Lifestyle to families. We will provide the training necessary to succeed!
- Learn every aspect of the sales process.
- Present and demonstrate inventory.
- Create and execute strategies to help families find the RV of their Dreams.
- Prepare and review monthly personal goals.
- Provide Great Customer Service.
- Increase your knowledge daily on product, market trends and complete any certifications necessary.
- We have a CRM system that will keep you in touch with all your customers.
- Let us help you maximize earning potential.
- You must be willing to work Saturdays ( Our Biggest Selling Days!).
Education and/or Experience
Previous sales experience is not necessary, but relevant education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Training salary offered for a period of time then Commission only. We pay you all the Manufacturer Spiffs you earn.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, paid holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Holiday World is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 20 years from 35 employees to over 225 today. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest asset. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.